Covid-19 Coronavirus Update
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Century RV has taken stringent precautionary measures to address concerns about the spread of COVID-19.
Our top priority is to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, visitors, and the Colorado community.
We have followed the situation regarding COVID-19 very closely, ensuring full compliance with USA and Colorado requirements and regularly consulting with local authorities and with leading public health experts.
After careful consideration and in discussion with our partners, we have made the following adjustments to our services and RV sales:
- As of right now, if you are reading this, we are currently open. Please check back to view our status.
- We will follow the state's guidelines on upholding the 6' radius for contact.
- We have increased sanitation of all surfaces throughout our buildings and RVs that we have for sale.
- We have required that all employees stay at home if they are sick.
- As we are a friendly dealership and society, we will unfortunately not be shaking hands when we meet :(
- Prior to coming in to view an RV, please give us a call first to check availability and to see how many questions we can answer prior to you coming in.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!